Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Duff's Got The Stuff.

Daily Mail

Back in 2003, I kissed goodbye any chance I had of ever being considered truly cool when I purchased Hilary Duff's first post-Lizzie McGuire album Metamorphosis – and then proceeded to sing So Yesterday to anyone who would listen.

But regardless, I've always been a big fan of the Duffster. And not just because the lyrics to her songs are so deeply felt out (I mean, "Why not take a crazy chance, Why not do a crazy dance"...) Also because, after admitting she struggled with an eating disorder, Hils has got her health back on track with a very balanced attitude to life – and boy does it show! The former teen queen has been flaunting her revamped beach bod Italy this week and it looks like those gym sessions have been paying off – she looks trim, toned, but not too thin. How refreshing.

And even more refreshing, Hilary admits that, like everyone, "I go through stages where I feel super motivated and want to work out every day, and then I won't work out for two or three weeks and I'll feel like s***. Then it's time to hop back on the wagon again."

Gotta love her. So rich. So famous. Yet somehow, so goddamn normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment