Praise the reality TV gods because Real Housewives Ramona, Alex, LuAnn, Jill, Kelly and Sonja are back in full force and this season they've even roped in a new recruit – single mum Cindy. So as season four kicks off, let's see where the ladies are at...
- Ramona makes her own pinot grigio now, which you just know she would have put through the most thorough taste-testing.
- Jill reckons she's "grown and learnt" from all the drama of last year, but her behaviour seems to suggest otherwise. "I'm going to be nice," she tells Kelly. "I can't help who I am and I am nice." Girl needs a nice reality check, pronto.
- Kelly is still insisting "I'm not crazy" – which really only proves how dillusional she really is.
- Sonja is still wearing uber-short skirts and dresses that threaten to fall off, which might explain how she nabbed herself hot new boyfriend Brian.
- LuAnn is in love and it's enough to make you want to gag. But, hey, at least the Countess seems to have stopped trying to pursue a music career.
- Alex is working as a model. But lucky she's got friends like Kelly to keep her grounded and remind her, "It doesn't mean you're pretty."
- We get introduced to new Housewife Cindy, who you know you're going to hate from the minute she tells you, "I never thought I could be this happy." And rest assured, you'll never be this happy again if you keep hanging out with these ladies.
- And no episode could ever be complete without an epic fashion fail from Simon. This time, he's teaming a tartan blazer with leather pants. No points for trying.
I've got a feeling this is going to be one helluva season. Bring on the bitch fest!