Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

On The Couch: Three Movies I'm Itching To See...

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes.

Two words: James Franco. I would watch anything with him in it. (even a movie about a mountain climber who cuts off his arm with a pocket knife – ahem, 127 Hours.) But throw in a bunch of crazy apes on a rampage and it's on like Donkey Kong.

In cinemas August 4.



Crazy, Stupid, Love.

This movie looks divine. It has the most perfect cast (Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone and the gorgeous Ryan Gosling) and the trailer is equal parts raw emotion and laugh-out-loud funny. I already want to order the DVD and I haven't even seen it yet.

In cinemas September 29.



Green Lantern.

I wasn't sold on this movie – until I saw the trailer in 3D. Then I was all kinds of excited. I think that battle between good and evil fought in a galactic world really lends itself to an extra dimension. So don't skrimp, pay an extra buck for the glasses.

In cinemas August 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment