Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

So Freaking Excited For The Hunger Games.

And if you're not? Well, frankly, I can't imagine why. It's an awesomely suspenseful story (no wizards, no vamps – just 24 kids who go into an arena where only one can come out alive) and it's got a smoking hot cast... Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, and did I mention Liam Hemsworth? Sigh.

Anyway, it hits cinemas on March 22, which by my calculations leaves you a good five days to read the book before you hit the cinema. And trust me, that won't be a problem because it's a real page-turner. Here's the trailer. Watch it. Then book your tickets to the midnight screening.
 

Oh, and can I just say that Jennifer Lawrence looks phenomenal in this film – svelte but fit as, and it's so refreshing. As the lady herself said, "I play a warrior. I can’t be skinny. You know, Kate Moss running at you with a bow and arrow isn’t scary." True that.

No comments:

Post a Comment