Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Day I Walked The Red Carpet With Reese.


Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon didn't exactly sneak into Sydney last week. From being greeted by an elephant and throngs of media at the harbour on Friday morning to walking the red carpet in front of thousands of screaming fans that same night, the A-listers were a big hit Down Under. And I was lucky enough to see them in the flesh at the premiere of their new flick Water For Elephants (which hits cinemas this Thursday).

Most of the crowd might have been there for R-Patz, but I've been a massive Reese fan since I first saw Cruel Intentions as a teen and there was absolutely nothing cool and collected about me as I clapped eyes on the lady herself while walking the red carpet. Just as stunning as she is on screen, Reese greeted fans as she sashayed into the State Theatre to introduce the flick. And even though I found the movie a little bit rushed compared to the book (with some animal cruelty scenes that were much harder to watch than they were to read), it felt like a magical evening. Want more goss and pics from the premiere? It's all on the Famous magazine website.

No comments:

Post a Comment