Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eat Like A Man.

Esquire
 
I met nutritionist Susie Burrell while I worked at Shop Til You Drop and after she finished shaking her head when I told her what I'd had for breakfast (jam and butter on toast), I found out that not only does Susie have rockin' taste in TV (she likes the same crappy-but-amazing shows I do), but girl really knows her stuff. And when she's not crazy busy working or appearing on Sunrise, we're lucky she shares loads of useful info on her blog. Last week's tip was my favourite: eat like a man.
"For men, weight loss is simple. They need to eat certain things at certain times. They need to cut certain things out and make dietary changes that they follow for a set period of time. There is no, “oh, but I have been good” mental debates, or justifications of, “just one and I will make up for it tomorrow”. They approach weight loss much the same way as they approach their life in general - with one eyed focus on what they are doing, no exceptions. And, then, they lose weight."
Makes sense, no? For Susie's full list of tips we can take from men, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment