Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

On The Couch: Not Sure What To See? Ask Margaret And David.


I once saw David Stratton and Margaret Pomeranz at a preview screening at Greater Union and I was starstruck. "Do you think Margaret and David buy movie snacks every time they see a film?" asked my sister as we chomped down on a sizeable bucket of popcorn. I hope not. Because that's a hellava lot of candy and slushies.

The movie-reviewing duo give their two cents on up to five films every week on their popular ABC program At The Movies. And if, like me, you just never seem to catch the show when it's on - there's a nifty little app you can get for your iPhone that lets you instantly look up a film and read the full review before considering if it's worth a visit to the cinema to see. Plus, it even tells you where the films are showing in your local area.

No comments:

Post a Comment