Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Heart Michelle Bridges.

On the bookshelf...

For a few reasons. Here are just five…

1. Girlfriend has a rockin’ bod. Seriously, if I looked that good in workout gear, I would wear leggings and a crop top everywhere. Shopping, gardening, to the movies… Everywhere.

2. She tells it like it is. No bull-twang. Seriously, her favourite slogan is “Just F***ing Do It”. Says it all, really.

3. She’s on The Biggest Loser. Otherwise known as The Best Show Ever.

4. She’s also something of a master chef. And bonus: All her recipes are healthy. And cheap. And easy. And really fast to make. Oven-baked bream with garlic spinach, anyone?

5. She really knows her stuff. But even better, she knows how to put it in layman’s terms so anyone can understand. Even me. I’m loving her brand spanking new book Losing The Last 5 Kilos. Best twenty bucks I spent this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment