Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Body Love 101: Brought To You By Kate Winslet.

Add caption
 
I just adore Kate. Always have. I watched Titanic so many times when I was a young'n that I could recite almost every word in every scene. And in a three-hour film, that's no easy feat, trust me.

Anyways, Kate's on the cover of this months US Glamour and she's looking hot, hot, hot! You've gotta give the girl credit for embracing her curves, way before Christina Hendricks made them cool. This was my favourite quote from the interview:

"I don’t have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else’s or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are." 

You hear that? There are no parts of her body she doesn't like or wants to change. None. Wish more women felt that way about their figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment