Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girl Crush: Christina Hendricks

Daily Mail

Because I will use just about any excuse to post pics of Christina Hendricks, I couldn't resist sharing this little quote from the divine Mad Men actress about her body confidence.

"If there’s anything to be learned from me it’s that I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it’s sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I’ve learnt to love it."

It's hard to believe that she could ever not love that figure, which threw even the size-zero fashion world into a tailspin several seasons ago, but there you have it. Body love isn't something you achieve when you get the perfect body, it's something you learn. And it's something we all have to keep working on – even Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment