Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do You Sweat In Front Of Your Significant Other?

Daily Mail

The Kardashians return to our TV screens next week (which might be good news or a form of torture, depending on what side of the reality TV fence you sit on) and there's no secret that one of the biggest "bombshells" of the new season is that Kim and her giant ass get engaged – to sportsman Kris Humphries. 

And like any celebrity bride-to-be, Kim is working out like a maniac to perfect her body in time for her big day. And maybe she thinks her man needs a makeover too, because she's been taking Kris with her to bootcamp. I wish I could bond with a boyfriend in that way, but I just can't. I don't like going to the gym with a partner – I put it down to a very traumatising incident that involved me attempting to show off my running skills in front of a ex-beau and flying off the treadmill only to land ass first (and red faced) in front of him. F

or me, it's too much pressure. I want to look good in front of a love interest. And I know I do not look good when I'm sweating and panting and flying off treadmills at 12km/hr. Where do you stand on this dillemma? Do you workout with your partner? Do you care what you look like? Does he?

No comments:

Post a Comment