Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Got The Body. Now Get The Amazing Face.


One perk of working in magazines is that sometimes I get to see things before the rest of you regular folk do – to be honest, it normally doesn't excite me that much, unless I find a preview disk for Offspring, which often leads to an awkward victory dance (and sometimes a song!) But two days ago, I got a glimpse of an advance copy of Zoe Foster's new book Amazing Face.

I immediately wanted to read it – admittedly, more because I'm in love with the pun-tastic title, and less because I'm in love with all things beauty – but it was what it promises: Amazing. I was only two pages into the skincare chapter and I already had our beauty editor arming me with a slew of new products (that's another one of those aforementioned perks - beauty editors and their seemingly endless well of knowledge and product supply).

Then I did something I never ever do. I took the book to the photocopier with a notepad and pen. Twenty minutes later I had written so many notes and my hand was so sore that I gave up and just ordered the book on Booktopia. So if you are like me and you spend many minutes perfecting your body in the gym, but have no idea how to properly "put yer face on", let Zoe show you how.

And you too can finally figure out what to do with that rose-hip oil...

Oh, and did I mention there's a cute video. Starring Hamish Blake. Like I said... amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment