Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

I've Always Wanted To Meet Sir Richard Branson.


Sure, there have been times when I've just hoped we'd be introduced so I could berate him about how my Virgin flights always run late, but that's just when I'm bitter and stranded in an airport line between a huffing businessman and a crying toddler. Mostly, I'd just like the chance to pick ol' Richie's brain. 

I'm dying to know how he has enough time to build such a ginormous business and still have a good time when I'm so tired by 5:30pm Friday I can barely stay awake for a late session movie. The secret, it seems, is staying healthy and (in the words of that horrid Healthy Choice ad) looking after yourself.  

"If your body is sharp, your brain will be sharp," says Richard

Words to live by, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment