Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Add This To Your iPod: Tinie Tempah

Tinie Tempah

Okay, so I'll admit that my music taste is not often held in high regard (yes, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry have pride of place on my iPod and I nearly wet my pants with excitement when I heard Kelly Clarkson had a new abum in the works) but when it comes to tunes that are totally awesome to train to, I've built up a pretty good playlist.

The newest addtion to which is Tinie Tempah's Disc-Overy. If you listen to Nova at all – ever – you will have no doubt heard his hit Written In The Stars – every day they play it about eight times... and that's just before lunch.

And if you're totally over that song, you can just skip it and listen to one of the other 13 very cool tracks. Perfect for running to. Perfect for lifting weights to. And if you've got a set of those wacky waterproof earphones, I'll bet it's completely perfect for swimming to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment