Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Everyone Should Watch This.



 It's no secret that Jamie Oliver and I have a great relationship in the kitchen. His Ministry Of Food cookbook made a half decent cook out me. Me... The person who made packet mix cupcakes look like badly done crème brûlées, who cooked everything in the oven on a grill setting for three months and couldn't figure out why nothing was baking right.

But why I really love Jamie is this video. From his 2008 TV special Eat To Save Your Life. It's shocking, it's eye opening, it's the boot up the arse most of us need to eat better and live longer. I revisit it every now and again, just to be reminded of how much rubbish really is the food we serve up. 

This is my favourite bit, where Jamie cuts up a corpse and you get to see how much damage crap food and not enough exercise really does to your body. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment