Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting To Your Happy Place.

World Travel Attractions

If you're going to fall in love with exercise, you have to find your happy place – somewhere you feel totally comfortable, where working out is still fun. For me, it's Sydney harbour. I treat myself to a run through The Domain and around the Botanical Gardens to the Opera House twice a week.

Some days it's hard, but it's never a chore – because the view just takes my breath away (whatever breath I have left after running the 3.5km to the jaunty Sydney landmark). I don't think the view of the harbour bridge at dawn ever loses its appeal. Around that track in the early hours, it's just fellow runners and a killer view that changes every day. And it makes my morning session a breeze.

What's your happy place? What gets you out of bed in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment