Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Here Comes The Bride.

Rocket And Bear

There's something taking over my television today. The Royal Wedding. Yep, it's Wills and Kate's big day and you can't ignore the hysteria. I, for one, am rapt with Prince William's choice of bride, because not only is our new princess by all accounts a lovely sheila, she's also an awesome role model for staying active.

Girl was captain of her college field hockey team, frequently hits the slopes for a spot of skiing and even trained to row the English Channel. So while there was a lot of talk about Kate following the low-carb, high-protein Dukan Diet to shed some weight pre-wedding, I reckon she'll probably look fabulous walking down the aisle today because she kept up the rowing, running and weights. I might have done the same if I thought it would nab me a prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment