Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Five Reasons The April Issue Of Women's Health Is Worth $7.20...

Women's Health

1. It contains an excellent recipe for grilled salmon with red-wine butter. They say it's for Good Friday (when meat is off the menu for most) but I can vouch for the fact that it's also very tasty if you serve it up on a Wednesday.

2. There's a fantastic article on the rise of adult eating disorders (anorexia athletica, anorexia nervosa, orthorexia, binge eating, bulimia nervosa) with some first-person accounts that will make you want to cry. It's an issue I don't think people talk enough about. And it takes lives.

3. Two words: Lea Michele. It's no secret, I love Glee and I think Lea is just fabulous. Even if she does say she likes tofu.

4. The main fashion story is full of rad gadgets, which on second thoughts might not be such a good thing, because now I'm convinced I need a $549 waterproof video camera...

5. There is an awesome full-body workout designed to maximise muscle memory. The moves look tricky and I really thought I was going to stack it when I tried them. But – magically – I didn't.

Oh, and my new favourite shoes pop up on page 130. Zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment