Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On The Couch: Harry Is (Nearly) Here!



It's coming. In July. I'm referring to the final instalment of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – obviously.

I'll admit, I'm a wee bit obsessed with Harry. Not as much as some of my friends (Michelle, Ben – I'm looking at you) but I did have a Harry-themed 21st birthday, complete with sorting hat cake and gold snitches, I do own the epic Lego Hogwarts castle and the Harry Potter theme is my ringtone.

But I'm not the only one overcome by Harry fever. To date, the first seven films have grossed a whopping $6.36 billion. So clearly I'm not alone (although I might be in my crush on Rupert Grint).

And if you're half as excited as I am about this moment in Harry history, I know you'll appreciate this tantalising little teaser.

1 comment: