Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Work Out And Walk Tall.


I don't have a whole lot in common with Kim Kardashian. I mean, she earned $6 million last year and has her own reality show, and all I have is a Newlyweds box set and a sizeable credit card bill. But I recently found out we do have something in common.

Kim admits, "I think my thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite." Well, amen sister! But where I think she really hit the nail on the head was when she explained why she works out every day, anyway...

"Because when I put the time in at the gym, I'm confident. You have to feel good to look good."
I might not always love every bit of my body, but I can honestly say I feel a lot better about the package as a whole when I've hit the gym. Maybe my body looks different. Maybe it's all in my head. But really, who cares? All that really matters is how you see your own body. Because when you think you look good, you can walk with all the confidence of Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment