Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

On The Couch: You Go, Glee!


It was the moment pretty much every Glee fan was waiting for and it happened last Monday – Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) kissed. You've gotta hand it to Glee. They put all types of teens in front of around 10 million viewers each week, and whether you love or hate the show, I don't think you can deny that it sends a flipping awesome message to young people, or for that matter, all people. So I'm giving the absolutely adorable and very admirable Chris Colfer a huge virtual high five right now, because think Blaine said it best when it sang, "I can be myself now, finally. In fact, there's nothing I can't be."

PS. If you missed it, you can watch the full ep here, or check out the Gleeks on Oprah tonight at 7.30pm.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss the Oprah special tonight because I've got my fitness assessment at the gym I just joined! D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dilemmas of being a gym junkie who is also a slightly-addicted TV lover...

    ReplyDelete