Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Get Real With Gwen.

Elle

Now I hate comparing bodies to celebrities (working in mags, I know how unattainable it is to try and look like someone you see on the pages of a glossy), but if I had to trade figures with one famous face, it would be Gwen Stefani – girl is fit, strong and looks good in just about anything. 

And unlike most celebs who insist they eat whatever they want or maintain that their drastically slimmer bod is all thanks to a pilates class (puh-lease!), Gwen has always been super honest about what it takes to get her body looking that banging. She's careful with what she eats and she hits the gym hard – almost every day. In an interview with this months UK Elle, Gwen admits...

"I work out five days a week, I can’t imagine not doing it... I’d like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I’ve learned over the years that I’m so disappointed when I can’t wear the clothes I want to wear." 

Yep, just like every other 41-year-old mum-of-two, keeping trim and toned is "a daily struggle" for Gwen. So I won't feel bad if I don't look quite as good after a few Tim Tams.

No comments:

Post a Comment